Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dizzy-making

I am beginning to get dizzy with all these patterns, but maybe I'm just getting sick. The Greek Key and the Arrow design strips are in the middle. The Greek Key uses way too much fabric and is too labor intensive to be pleasurable for me. I liked better the arrow, but I'm getting really tired of these fabrics and think I'm ready to be done with the quilt - at least ready to put pieces together. Some of these strips are just too short and will have to be joined to other pieces, so it may turn out to be a hodge-podge, which is no big deal for me. I will see in class on Monday whether there are any more really great patterns to learn, and if not, I'm ready to make some nifty connections between these strips and make the thing all come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment